Monday, May 27, 2013

French Open--what they said

…when you're winning they love it, and when you're losing, they love it.
Sloane Stephens

I think I'm used to the pain.
Agnieszka Radwanska

I know how to play my best, but sometimes it's not as easy to execute as it is in your head.
Caroline Wozniacki

What’s your best characteristic?
I think I’m very determined, but also very hard-headed.
What's your biggest flaw?
Well, being stubborn isn’t always a virtue.
Ana Ivanovic

She was brunette for, I think, two weeks, but she didn't like it at all, so she changed (to) blonde, so now we're blonde, we're both blonde now.
Agnieszka Radwanska, commenting on sister Ula

I was trying to play my game, to be aggressive, and she always came up with a better shot at the end….
Julia Goerges

…I try to move forward…attack, and then if, from time to time, I put my foot wrong, even though it's a stupid error, well, the other person knows that I can finish the point, so she's always under pressure….
Mathilde Johansson

No comments: