Wednesday, June 1, 2011

French Open--what they said

I don't think I was playing my best tennis today, but I was trying really hard to get the momentum going. She was really solid.
Victoria Azarenka

So many people think I'm not so good on clay court; I think now they should change a little bit.
Li Na

I think I played really smart on the important points.
Maria Sharapova

In the second set I came back, and maybe for an instant I could have turned the match, but I couldn't take the chances I had.
Andrea Petkovic

Oh! Oh! How did that happen? Li waited, like a coiled spring, then pounced to take the first set 7-5 with the cheekiest, most insolent of breaks in the 12th game. Deft drops from behind the baseline, inside-out forehands down the line and the Chinese number 6 seed is halfway to the semis.
Drew Lilley

Did you think you were this good on clay yourself?

So you think I'm not so good?
Li Na

No comments: